Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tummy Tuck Belt As Seen On TV

Tummy Tuck Belt - Does It Work?

 Don't get me wrong, not all As Seen On TV products are junk, but some, just like this tummy tuck belt may not work as magically as they appear.

I do not like to bash anything. I think new inventions are great! Heck, I would even like to invent something someday, but in the meantime, I see some of the things that come out for sale and am shocked at how misleading the advertising is.

After taking a look at the tummy tuck belt, if you decide it is for you, go for it and good luck.  If however you decide that it may not be all it is hyped up to be - you will still be in search of something that actually works, hense the reason that I included some information regarding electronic muscle stimulators at the clear bottom of this post in the section titled  "Tummy Tuck Belt Alternatives"

Tummy Tuck Belt Commercial 

As Seen On TV Tummy Tuck Belt 

 











Belly Fat Burning Belt Commercial 

Belly Tuck Belt 

 At first when I saw that commercial, I thought, "wow! That's what I need, a belly fat burning belt. No exercising needed and I can wear this nifty belt and slim my tummy. They recommend that you wear it twice a day for at least 10 minutes to create the slimming action, so if I wear it all day long, every day, I am sure to lose this troublesome tummy of mine."

This belt claims to be unlike other slimming garments that only hide fat until you take them off, this one is supposed to actually melt fat away. It shows some cream that you apply, and then you put the belt on for ten minutes. Then.... wha la! You take it off and do this for a few days and before you know it, your belly is slim. The pics in the video make it look like your belly will be noticeably thinner in about 7 days. Holy Moly!

Lets face it, I don't think that many of us truly enjoy exercising. That's one of the main reasons that we have trouble areas on our body as it is. So a device that can be used, without exercising, and results can be achieved, why not???

Well, I guess it goes back to at least one of these popular sayings. Either - "no burn, no earn." or "no pain, no gain" or even..."if it looks too good to be true, it probably is." Take your pick.

So I decided to check it out a little more on both their official website as well as on Amazon.com.

Website For Tummy Tuck Belt 

Tummy Tuck Belt Website

 When I arrived at the website, I realized that it was pretty standard as far as "As Seen on TV" products go. The site is not very thorough and it contains some information, but you kindof have to dig around a bit if you want to get any real information.

The first thing that I immediately noticed was that this tummy tuck belt is actually a three part system.
The three steps are as follows:
1. Apply accelerator cream to your tummy.
2. Put on the belt.
3. Do standing abdominal crunches with the belt on for two of the ten minutes.
After this ten minute session, you are able to remove the belt and for the remainder of the day, your tummy continues to burn fat.
Oh I forgot to mention..... Do this three step system again later in the evening.

Okay, so my first response to this three step system made me wonder if the results they were claiming possible were actually coming from either the accelerator cream, or the two minutes, two times a day of standing abdominal crunches. Hmmm.

So I took a look at the fine print within the guarantee section and right there in black and white, it says that typical results are .35'' in the first week and 1'' after thirty days. One inch after thirty days. Well that doesn't look like what the ad showed.

Who wants to make lifestyle changes if you are buying a belt to melt fat without exercising? Just a little misleading if you ask me.

Thermal Accelerator Cream For Tummy Tuck Belt 

Tummy Tuck Belt Accelerator Cream 

 What is this thermal accelerator cream for the tummy tuck belt? This is the cream that you are supposed to apply to your tummy prior to putting on the tummy tuck belt.

While I was wondering what role this cream played in the fat melting process, I took a further look at it on the website and realized that this cream is going to need to continuously be purchased and used during the entire length of time that you intend to use this tummy tuck belt.

It seems as though they enroll you (it says "as an added bonus") into an autoship program where you will receive sixty day supplies of cream every other month for only $19.99 per month, plus $6.99 shipping and handling (for each thirty day supply) Your first sixty day shipment will arrive within the first thirty days that you have your initial tummy tuck belt system.

Hmmmm again..... So does that mean that when you order the initial kit, without signing up for anything else, you are automatically enrolled in the autoship accelerator cream program unless you call and cancel? I'm not certain, but it sure does seem like it to me.

Tummy Belt Guarantee 

Does this Tummy Belt Offer a Guarantee? 

The good news is.... this tummy belt offers a guarantee. If within thirty days you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it (and you do not even need to call ahead for a pre authorization number) at your expense, with proper shipping insurance, and they will refund you the full purchase price you paid - minus the initial shipping and handling.

Tummy Tuck Belt Price 

How Much is the Tummy Tuck Belt? 

As I stated earlier, when taking a look at the tummy tuck belt, I checked out the online website, as well as Amazon.com. On the official tummy tuck website, the purchase price ends up being a grand total of $49.81.

On Amazon, the belt initially looked more expensive with the price tag being a grand total of $55.23.

Amazon is definitely a bit more expensive initially, but if my prediction about the autoship of the accelerator cream is correct, the tummy tuck website will end up costing you more in the long run.

To take a better look at the website, click on the pic above.
To take a look at it on Amazon, click on the pic below.

  


 

 

 

Fat Burning Belt

Gabrialla Breathable Elastic Abdominal Binder for Women 

I am not sure if there is such a thing as a fat burning belt. Not the kind that burns fat without actually moving at all, or any kind of muscle contractions or anything!  Believe me when I say.... I would love to find one that actually works. Hence, my continued search online and reading various product reviews in hopes of finding a real one some day. In the meantime however, I do know that there are some great "fat hiding belts" and "body shaper" belts for sale online that do what they say, and that is to make you appear thinner. Here are some great ones that I found for sale on Amazon that may interest you.
This belt is great not only for supporting your abdominals, but also for causing a slimming appearance effect. This belt comes in several sizes. Ranging from small: up to 34", to xx-large up to 64''.


Tummy Tuck Belt Alternative

 If you like the idea of the tummy tuck belt, you will love the idea of Electric Muscle Stimulators.  Take a quick look at my post about ButterFly Abs, one of the newest Electric Muscle Stimulators on the market today.