Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stair Stepper Machine



Folding Stair Stepper


Looking for a folding stair stepper?

Stair steppers are a great addition to add to your home gym. The one I will be describing below is the Stamina Space Mate Folding Stepper, and I personally love this version because it comes with attached handles.


Stair Stepper Machine

Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper

Since I live in a one story home, I have no steps! So a stair stepper machine is necessary as part of my exercise program.

I have tried other ones in the past, but they seemed difficult to use because it did not have anything to hold on to. The ones I tried before had no handles, so when I saw this folding stair stepper, I knew this one was going to be much easier to use versus the hands free version.



Stamina Space Mate Folding Stepper Review

You Tube Video Review of Folding Stair Stepper 

 

Stamina Space Mate For Sale Online

Stamina Space Mate on Amazon

The Stamina Space Mate is for sale online at Amazon.com.



I usually do my shopping at Amazon because on that site, not only can you do some comparison shopping to ultimately get the best value, but you can also check out the reviews of each product.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Gluteus To The Maximus

Keep Your Glutes While You Get In Shape

Free course that gives you glute building exercise programs that will show you all you need to know about building larger, firmer glutes fast while toning up the rest of your body. This will help you to keep your glutes while you get in shape using your stair stepper machine.